What is the Hustle Cubs Reading Club?
- This is a program that was created to help improve literacy rates inside and outside of the classroom across the Mid-South region.
- Students at participating schools are encouraged to read between 20-30 minutes per day for 6 weeks (based on grade).
- Registration will begin on Monday, September 12 and end on Friday, September 30.
- This 6-week reading program will begin on October 24 and end on December 2.
- Each student who successfully completes the program will receive a ticket to a future Hustle game with the purchase of an adult ticket.
Please contact Taylor Loew via email at email@example.com to learn more or Place a Group Deposit